Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Swim Class


 We have talked about it so many times, and we finally did it!  We enrolled all 3 of the kids in swim classes at the Y.  We were unsure how things would go.  This is how it started... all 3 hanging on the side of the pool.  Notice Thomas' face!  ha!  Like... what have you got me into mom?!!  Where is my life jacket?   And who is this crazy bald guy behind me?


So, in this next picture, you can see Will starting to be his daredevil self.  He starts seeing how far down he can go.  Well, he does that for a while.  A little smirk on his face... moving his head back and forth.  Then, he just lets go!!  I see him slowly sinking down... eyes WIDE OPEN!  The lifeguards are talking and do not notice at first, so I jump up off my chair to rescue him.  The lifeguards get him first.  They comfort him as he cried a bit... then he went right back into the class.  Woooo.  Sigh of relief that that little event did not send them all off the deep end... ha!  Notice... Thomas' face still hasn't changed!




Will making sure we see his big jump.  :)  Yep!  We see you, brave guy!













This is week 3.  Adam has to work late tomorrow, so I will be taking them by myself... gulp!  Let's hope these kids learn to swim and love the water like their daddy!  Or... at least learn how to doggy paddle/breast stroke like their mama!  I don't think we will be ditching the life jackets any time soon though.  I am not sure my nerves can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment