Saturday, April 7, 2012

Eleanor is 5!!!

 My sweet baby girl is 5!  I can't even begin to come up with words to describe the joy and love I feel for this child.  She is a beam of sunlight shining on each of my days.  She is so unbelievably creative and funny.  She can create the most beautiful pictures or clay creatures and give them each a name, story, and personality.  The things that come out of her mouth keep me on my toes and keep my laughing.  She finds life interesting and is never, ever bored.  She can ALWAYS come up with something to do... a new adventure or creature to find.  I hope that this love for life, need to explore, kindness for all living things, and talent for creating art continues to blossom.  I am so proud of the little person she is becoming, and I hope I do all I can to help her continue to grow and learn.  She always makes this wish, "I wish that we can be best friends forever and ever."  Me too, my sweet baby girl.  Me too.  I don't think anything in the world would make me more happy than that.  I love you!  Thank you for making your way into the world and our hearts 5 years ago!

This is her on top of a sand mountain at Chain O Lakes last week. She loves to get dirty.  All of a sudden this year, she is fearless.  Climbing anything she comes across.  She has conquered some hills, some playgrounds, and a few short trees.  She has so much confidence and drive... but a height disadvantage thanks to her genes... ha!








This is a REAL Easter Bunny that she found at Crooked Lake Nature Preserve on her  birthday.  I  could not believe she picked it right up.  The little rabbit was so calm, and she held him like a baby.  It was a hard thing to do, but we did put him back where we found him.  She would have LOVED to bring Lovey a friend, but understood that he would miss his mommy.  What a little nature lover!  She got a new Doctor jacket for her birthday from the Bean's.  She has been pretending to be a Veterinarian on her stuffed animals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment