Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Super Schmittles!!!

Well, we are super hero crazy these days!  Spiderman, Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman... we can't get enough!  Linda made these adorable capes for the kids about a year ago, and they weren't that into them at the time...  but NOW they fly all over the house chasing each other!  Thomas usually likes to play the bad guy, but this night... he was good.  



They were moving to fast, so I let them climb on my bed in hopes of snagging a good picture of all 3.  Well... most of the pictures were still blurry, but I got a few with Adam's help!


Well, Eleanor decided to be Flower Girl.  She ran out to the yard and picked these flowers to complete her look.  Notice all of the flower hair clips too.  She told me that Flower Girl would shoot flowers on bad guys, and the flowers would smell so good that the bad guys won't be able to stop smelling them... and then she could catch them.  Love it!


This cracks me up.  Will has no shame about his nose picking.  Can't figure out how to break that one.  Thomas is holding up "music dog".  They each have a "music dog" that was given to them by Adam's CVS boss when they were born.  They just recently became a needed thing at bedtime, so luckily I found the 2nd one at the top of Eleanor's closet.  I thought I had sent it to Goodwill. Never know what toy they will remember and NEED!  Scary stuff... be swallowed by kid crap or risk heart break.



No comments:

Post a Comment