Monday, March 28, 2011

Here are the Schmittles!

Eleanor and her worm jar.

Eleanor is constant entertainment.  She loves nature, bugs, animals, pink "because it is a girl color", her shows, making new friends at the park, stuffed animals (especially rabbits) and being with mommy and daddy.  I can hardly believe that she is going to be 4 in a little over a week.  Gulp!  I would be totally sad if she wasn't so great at this age.  She has the sweetest things to say.  She wants us to be best friends forever.  If she only knew how happy that would make me!  She can make crafts from morning to night.  She doesn't want your ideas.  She wants to do whatever she comes up with... and let me tell you... it is WAY better than what I could come up with. Her Grandma Carole would be so proud!
 
Her dragonfly and butterfly creations!


My Guys...
Adam and boys at bedtime.

Will is my funny guy.  He is getting such a sense of humor.  His vocabulary is growing in leaps and bounds, and he takes me by surprise with the things that come out of his mouth.  He is on a kick where he will answer, "I don't know, Mommy!"  It makes me laugh when he says it.  He also has mastered the art of whining!  Constant for the past few days/weeks.  ;)  He can hang his shoulders and look soooo sad.  Then be laughing in the next moment.  He is all about blankets, robots, super heroes, trains, and Toy Story. 

Will's first fishing trip down at our pier with Daddy.  Eleanor went with Papa down to the lake first.  Will grabbed her sunglasses and put them on when she got back and said, "My turn, Mommy!"

Thomas is my cuddly boy.  He is such a sweet little giggle box.  He is getting to be an expert with his alphabet and shapes.  He just recently started to catch up to Will with his talking.  Some words still come out as jibberish, but he is really talking a lot within the past month.  He was making us laugh the other night by running around and "chest bumping" his brother and sister.  He loves trains, blocks, balls, slides, and Toy Story.  He is quite the thumb sucker and loves his jaguar stuffed animal.  His eyes light up when he sees me and it melts my heart.

Thomas being a funny boy. 
Wearing a bird hat with a pipe cleaner add on thanks to Eleanor (our designer).


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you bloggin it up. Crazy how much they've grown since we saw them at Thanksgiving! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete