Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally writing it down...

I have envied all of the moms out there blogging.  Motherhood has changed every ounce of my being and zapped all of my extra time.  I thought I was busy with Eleanor.  Then the twins came along.  I then reliazed that I did not have enough hours in the day to feed, eat, diaper, shower, etc!  Blogging at that point was impossible for me.  With Eleanor almost 4 and the boys nearly 2 1/2, people laugh everywhere we go and say, "You must have your hands full."  I do, but I also feel things are soooooooooooooo much easier and I do have more time compared to 1 year ago.  These days are my happiest.  I have learned so much about myself and experienced love beyond words.  Yet when I think of how fast they grow and how precious they are at this exact point in time... my heart aches.  An ache I never knew until becoming a mother.  Eleanor, Will and Thomas this is for you.  I will sacrifice my precious nap time to preserve these moments... because they do go so very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment